It's time to get to know your camera!
Do you want to take better pictures, but aren't sure where to start? Or are you an 'enthusiast' who just wants your images to pop more? Then join us, Marilyn Scavo and Carlos Osorio, both seasoned Miami-based photographers, in one of our Photo Workshops best suited to your level.
Our workshops are a great opportunity for those starting out in photography, for those who have a new camera and are not sure how to use it to its full potential or wanting to increase their skill set, or for those who just want to take better pictures in general.
We have decided to host these workshops because we feel that seminars and workshops have been the single best source of education for us in our careers. They provide a hands-on learning experience that you often cannot get from reading books or taking more formal classes. We want to share what info we have learned along the way to help others grow in their photography career.
Beginner Workshops: 2 to 3 hour beginners classes for newbies to photography or parents who want to take better pictures of their kids and family.
1. Beginners I: Break Out of Auto Mode - Basic Camera Functions - How to take your camera off of automatic.
2. **Beginners I Part 2: All Hands On - Now you know how to set ISO, Aperature & Shutter Speed, but you still need some practice.
3. **Beginners II: Getting the Light Right! - Natural & Studio Lighting Techniques
4. Beginners III: Photo Editing & Enhancing - Adobe Lightroom Crash Course (Tools, Tips & Tricks)
5. Beginners IV: Photo Makeup - Makeup tips and tricks to make you or your models look flawless in pictures.
6. NEW!! Beginners V: Composition in Photography
Photo Walks and on-site Photo Workshops:
1. **Night Photo Walk - Learn to photograph at night using timed exposures
2. **Photo Walk - Landscape and Architecture
**Note: Advanced Beginners Workshops. We suggest you take #1. Beginners I: Break out of Auto Mode before you register for this class.
Intermediate Photography Private Lessons: 2 hour intermediate private lesson focused on specific areas of photography for budding business owners who still need to advance their technical skills.
Advanced Photography Private Lessons: An intensive 2-day workshop for advanced photographers who want to take their images to the next level and learn more about the business of photography.
Adobe Photoshop Private Lessons: One on One private Photoshop lessons by the hour. Learn at your own speed and level. (2 hour minimum per appointment)
Excursions: Coming Soon